January 31, 2016

SONHAR É GRATIS(To dream is free) # 7

SONHAR é  GRATIS
Another free travel. Visas, flights, monuments, museums, food all coming free. 

How cool is it to travel with friends you love! They say dreams are linked to your thought process. What we think is somehow is what we dream. Of course in the weirdest version. 

In the new year eve of 2014, I met a group of friends from Portugal to celebrate the new year and travel for the next 12 days. The time we passed has risen to unforgottable memories. The tour was an epic. I always miss those good times and wish I could go for another such tour. 

Probably the memories always run in my mind for which I think I had this dream last night. 

As per the gift of remembering what I dream, I was riding a motor bike with my friends Cristina, Jorge, Assunsão, Rodrigo, Diogo, Pedro, Rita and Valter. The new entries whom I saw were Fransisca and Lilianha, both common friends with the above friends and my facebook friends. There was
Conceisão from Maia, Portugal. Also a girl called Ana who is not one of the Anas I know from Portugal. 

I dont remember where we were but I remember discussing the monuments of Siem Reap that we visited with Jorge. The incredible stories of Indian mythology is one of the matter of discussion between me and Jorge. But the Landscape had the beaches of Goa and the fort exactly same like the one in Ankara, Turkey. 

I remember that am so obssessed with the museums that I got all my friends tired of it. They all walked ahead while I was still exploring one of the museum which looked Egyptian. Guess who gave me company till the end,  Cristina. The girl who would be least interested in Museums as much as I know. 

Then we walked from the top of the fort to sit by one of its rocky steps. On the way down I made friendship with a British couple. The view was incredible to see the sun setting from the steps of the fort and the sea shinning like molten gold. 

For now in real I have not met any of those friends in last one year but am happy to wake up with a smile after this dream. Am happy to catch up with my friends over a dream which still feels real. 

Really dreams are absolutely free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment